Looking for a beach front apartment for that holiday escape or home to retire to - then No. 9, a luxury top floor apartment in a purpose built apartment block called SUNNYMEDE on LLANDUDNOS West Shore with its BLUE FLAG BEACH AWARD and stunning far reaching views over the estuary towards Conwy Mountain, Anglesey and Puffin Island could be ideal.
This attractive building is located a 20 minute walk from Llandudno Town on the North Shore and the fabulous Great Orme is within easy walking distance. For the energetic, the coastal path will take you along the beach to Deganwy, Conwy and beyond!!
As one of the larger apartments and situated on the top floor of the building, this two bedroom apartment with luxury ensuite and bathroom has fitted wardrobes to both rooms and has the advantage of a glass fronted balcony in the lounge from which to enjoy full panoramic views from the front and views down to wards the North Shore from the rear. An attractive kitchen in off white fitted with built in dishwasher, oven, hob, cooker hood, washer dryer and dishwasher is tucked away off the lounge and completes the picture!
Rear parking space
Pets allowed with permission
Room Sizes -
Lounge/Dining Room - 6.0m x 4.4m (19’8” x 14’4”)
Kitchen - 3.3m x 2.8m (10’10” x 9’2”)
Bedroom 1 - 4.43m x 3.7m (14’4” x 12’1”)
En-Suite - 2.7m x 1.2m (8’11” x 3’10”)
Bedroom 2 - 3.7m x 3.0m (12’1” x 9’11”)
Family Bathroom - 2.5m x 2.3m (8’3” x 7’8”)
- LABC Design Award apartment for best apartments when built 2012.
- NHBC warranty until 2021
- mains fed smoke detectors and security alarm system within apartment camera entrance monitor.
- Satellite, TV and telephone equipped and Sky Plus, to lounge and bedrooms.
- private allocated parking place at the rear plus ample parking outside.
- 999 year lease
- local management company for the building and local control of the service charge.
- located in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- double glazing
- gas central heating
- oak doors and communal landing
- lift access
- High EPC - B82
Service charge approx. £1,500 a year (includes all building and ground maintenance and insurance and the block management)
ground rent is £150 a year fixed for 25 years and then inflation linked only for the remainder of the 999 years.